Sunday, September 17, 2006

A Yielded Heart

God has me in a season where I'm truly learning what it means to have a yielded a heart. Here are some of the things that I've learned.

A yielded heart:


  • is soft and supple;
  • can be shaped and molded into God's perfect will for my life;
  • surrenders to the Lord and is obedient no matter how I feel;
  • goes through trials & tribulations with God to come out victorious on the other side;
  • leads to more freedom in Christ;
  • receives and accepts God's forgiveness and unconditional love; and
  • pleases God.

I desire to always yield my heart to the Lord since it is a wonderful place to be; a place where I sit at the feet of Jesus yielding to His perfect will for my life.

4 comments:

thisrequiresthought said...

yessssssss.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your comments. I, too, desire to obey my Lord. Our pastor said last night that the police reported to him that crime has been less since our church came to town! Praise the Lord! May we also have soft and plyable hearts, so He can use us here in Norwood!

Anonymous said...

Is this Laura Weber's site?!
Helen Kinnen wants to know:)

TrashTidBits said...

Helen..yes this is my site. I hope you enjoy it.
Laura.