Friday, April 25, 2008

Spring Time

Spring is here and this means that it is spring cleanup time again for the Tribe. I had new employees begin work yesterday and they will be hitting the roads on Monday looking for those treasures. Give me your list if you are in need of some items that you don't want to spend money on; more than likely I can find it during our spring cleanup.

Spring time also means that I get to put my kayak in the water and paddle the local rivers. I went for the first time this year on Tuesday and it was wonderful. I scared two bull frogs into the water as I was putting my boat in. I also got to see many large fish swim away from my boat and the geese were honking up a storm. Oh, the signs of spring ... how wonderful.

Another sign of spring is the disappearance of the snow banks in the yard. They finally all vanished this week. I know it is late, but I had some tall banks due to the snow the falling off my roof.

These are just some of my spring time activities that I'm enjoying. I can't wait for summer.

No comments: