Monday, March 05, 2007

Travel Plans

Some good friends of mine got a job in the LA area and I will be helping them move from NY to CA.

This means that I'll be making a road trip next month. It will be the longest road trip that I've been on since we'll be driving from NY to CA. We estimate that it can be done in 3 days; I'll keep you posted as to how we do.

I don't mind driving cross country and am looking forward to it. I will get to see my sister and brother too as we make our journey west. We are planning on spending one night with my sister; she lives in Albuquerque, NM. My brother, who lives in the LA area, is helping my friends find an apartment. My brother and his wife have had dinner with my friends when they were in the LA area interviewing for the job.

After arriving and staying a few days, I'll be flying back to NY.

I will miss my dear friends when I return to NY, but I'm happy for them that they found a job and I know that they will enjoy living in southern CA.


3 comments:

www.jean-e-oathout.blogspot.com said...

Sounds like quite an undertaking! I'm planning on flying to GA the 26th to visit my son Dave, and his family. I'm looking forward to it, as I'm sure you are to your trip. See you on the 10th!

Linda said...

I will see what I can do, right now I have a car in our driveway from another western traveller.
Pastor Mike has our phone #.

Linda said...

Wm. said that the driveway will be empty with the exception of our vehicle.