Saturday, June 23, 2007

Restoring

God continues to restore things that once were lost in my life. I don't always understand what the Lord is doing at the time, but I know that He is touching the deepest parts of my soul and restoring them.

This past week I felt God's presence like I never have before. He opened my eyes more to the fact that He created me to be a joyful, loving, and caring person; He deposited a deep joy, love, and care in my heart as a child. Satan tried so hard to steal these things from me, but was unsuccessful at stomping out God's flame that kindles deep in my soul; a flame that keeps growing and gaining momentum as God continues to restore my soul.

1 comment:

www.jean-e-oathout.blogspot.com said...

God is Great, isn't He? I'm proud of you for allowing Him to do a work in you that glorifies Him and is to your good!