Monday, September 24, 2007

Getting Back Into a Routine

I returned yesterday from a week of spending time with family, many of which I hadn't seen in a long time. It was good to catch up with my brothers, sister, and cousins. We shared many stories, laughs, and tears as we memorialized our grandma. She was quite a lady and I will surely miss her.

The next few days I'll try to get back into my routine of working, going to the fitness center, cooking, etc. etc. I'm off today and will return to work tomorrow. I'm not sure if I'll be heading to the fitness center today since I've been battling a cold for 7 days.

On Wednesday, I'll be picking up the guest speaker, Susan Brown, for our women's retreat, which is this weekend. We are looking forward to having Susan with us and ministering to our ladies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to a transforming move of God for some of my friends. I'm excited!!!!
Ez.36:26
Michele