Thursday, October 11, 2007

Fall Time

I'm amazed out how fast the fall is passing by. This is evident since I haven't posted since before the WIM retreat at my church. My lack of posting isn't because I haven't wanted to, but more to finding the time to get on the computer and do it. I spend so much time on the computer at work that the last thing I want to do is get on the computer at home; you'll notice that I'm writing this post during my lunch hour.

Two words can sum up the WIM retreat: Wow!! Wow!! That has become the favorite saying among the ladies that attended. Susan Brown, guest speaker of the retreat, asked me what I thought after the first session. My comment: "Wow!" She then asked me the same question again after the Saturday morning session. My comment: "Wow! Wow!"

You are probably wondering what happened to invoke such comments from me. God used Susan to minister life into the ladies that were present. Ladies went home transformed and the testimonies that I'm hearing still today show that God truly cares about His handmaidens and our well-being. Thank you Lord!

3 comments:

thisrequiresthought said...

glad to read your post.
miss you.
I went on the Raquette behind Jean's yesterday. It was lovely, and I brought home a "bouquet" of fall leaves for a remembrance.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment on my post. I write what God gives me.
I am still finding little ways that the retreat has changed me. I welcome all that God desires to do in me and through me.
catzndogz9 (Michele)

Darlene Sinclair said...

Rick was hunting at Chuck's place. It was really fun to be there tracking with him. I'm just not sure I would have enjoyed it quite so much had it been colder or taken much longer. God allowed us to find that deer pretty quickly!