Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Beautiful

He hath made everything beautiful in His time (Ecclesiastes 3:11).

This was the scripture reference that I read this morning as I flipped over my daily devotional calendar. As I read, I began to meditate on the phrase everything beautiful.

In recent months, the Lord has been speaking to me about being beautiful even during the times that I don't exactly feel beautiful. Life experiences have tried to shape and mold my image of myself. Many times these images don't line up with the Word of God and what He says and thinks about me. What am I to do when my feelings and image don't line up with God's word? Answer: believe God's Word and put my faith into action by confessing that I'm beautiful because He hath made everything, which includes me, beautiful in His time. Praise God!!

No comments: