Thursday, March 30, 2006

Lady Bugs in the Bathroom

The warm weather has brought out the lady bugs in my house. I'm not sure where they were hiding all winter, but they have invaded my home. They especially like to hang out in the bathroom. At any given time, I can walk in the bathroom and count up to 10 of the little creatures on my floor. I especially find it amusing when they fly around and make a diving leap into the toilet; oops they forgot their life jackets and they will soon experience the rushing flush down to the septic tank. I also see them sunning themselves on my bathroom windows. I wonder if they put their sun screen on before sun bathing? They don't seem to mind when I come into the bathroom since they make no attempt to hide or to fly away from me; sometimes they actually fly towards me as though they are greeting me and are excited to see me. If anyone has a suggestion on how to get rid of the lady bugs, please let me know since they have invaded my bathroom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lady bugs are supposed to be ¨good luck¨---

greetings from Spain.
only have a moment, but my love toward you is BIG.

love, N