Friday, November 30, 2007

Office Decorating Contest

Several weeks ago the staff at the Environment Division agreed that we would hold an office decorating contest. The winner gets a day off with pay and the runner up gets half a day.
Since I like having time off, I decided to seek some creative ideas from my mother. I told her that I wanted to do something that reflected the work I do at the Tribe. She came up with the suggestion of making a wreath from a garbage bag. So here are some pictures of what I came up with. Thanks mom - all the people in the office thinks it is a cool idea.
Today is also an exciting day for the solid waste program. We get our new garbage truck!! I've already seen it this morning and it is sharp. Check back later for pictures.




1 comment:

thisrequiresthought said...

funny!
and a new way to recycle...

do I detect a TIRE under that garbage bag?