Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Going Shopping

I admit it...I like to shop. In particular, I love to shop for new clothes and I've shopped a lot this past year since I dropped by 5 sizes . It is fun to shop!

This year I also get to go shopping, but it is for something entirely different than clothes. I get to shop for a new garbage truck. You are probably saying "that doesn't sound exciting, who would want to do that?" My answer is a seasoned garbage professional like me.

There are so many options for me to consider: front-loading; rear-loading; side-loading; single versus multi compartment; dual steering versus single steering; engine size; etc. etc.

Perhaps when I'm shopping for a garbage truck this year, I'll come across some nice clothes that I can buy too. After all, a garbage professional like me needs to have matching clothes for my new garbage truck.

No comments: