Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Road Trip

This evening I'll be leaving with two dear friends and heading west. I'm helping my friends drive to southern CA.

The plan is that we'll depart this evening around 8 and drive all night and tomorrow. We hope to be in the Tulsa, OK area by tomorrow night. Thursday we'll be spending the night in Albuquerque, NM with my sister and then arrive at my brother's on Friday night. My brother leaves near where my friends are moving to.

Please pray for our safe travels and that our travel plans go smoothly. I'll post when I can to give you updates.

3 comments:

www.jean-e-oathout.blogspot.com said...

May God give you safe traveling, and a pleasant time with friends and family. How fine of you to help your friends on such a long trip! See you when you return.

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking of and praying for you all!

Anonymous said...

How great that Jong and JeWong (sp) will be near your family. Each will be a blessing to each other. Have a great time and will see you next week.