Wednesday, April 11, 2007

What will be My Next Adventure?

I returned home last night after helping friends (Jong & Jiwon) drive to California. I'm glad to be home and truly enjoyed my trip. I miss my friends already, but I know that we'll stay in touch through emails and frequent phone calls.

We spent 52 hours driving across the country last week in reaching our destination. I have a great sense of accomplishment for this achievement. I wonder what my next adventure will be: perhaps a road trip to Alaska. Anyone want to join me? If so, here are some tips that will help you along the journey:

  1. Pray & ask God to before you and with you;
  2. Don't give up the goal even during times that you think you can't make it;
  3. Be willing to sleep in any position that the car you're travelling in allows;
  4. Schedule regular bathroom breaks and don't try to hold it too long;
  5. Travel with people who'll accept you even after spending 52 hours with you in the car;
  6. Compose music even though you're not a musician - makes the journey more interesting;
  7. Stay in touch with family and friends through instant messaging on your Blackberry; this makes the trip more fun.

Okay. That is all from this one adventurous traveler.

1 comment:

thisrequiresthought said...

I'm proud of your latest musical accomplishments.
although....I'd rather not have to LISTEN to your recent compositions, if it's all the same to you.