Saturday, April 07, 2007

We Made It to California

We crossed the AZ/CA state line about 6:15 PM and arrived at my brother's house at 11:45 PM. Other than being tired, we are well.

The moving company will be delivering Jong & Jiwon's household items tomorrow morning. They are both excited to see their new apartment in the morning. I'm excited too, but I'm going to sleep in and catch up with them later in the day.

The drive across NM and AZ was beautiful. I recommend doing the drive if you ever get the opportunity since the mountain views will take your breath away.

I'm off to bed now.

2 comments:

www.jean-e-oathout.blogspot.com said...

I've only been as far west as Austin, TX so can't say that I've seen the beauty beyond that. I hope to some day go out there, but will be satisfied with just flying to GA for a few days with Dave and family. Flying to CO for the FLS training was fun, though.
I trust your stay and flight home will be just fine for you. God bless!

thisrequiresthought said...

so exciting!
let's make a road trip. do you have any business to do out West? I mean, they have garbage and Native Americans out there aplenty, right?