Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Breaking the Rules

Since my friend Nancy broke the rules for the Internet tag game, I decided that I would do the same. I'm listing Fact # 8 about me: I'm a die hard NY Giant fan.


I grew up watching the Giants play every Sunday. I faithfully cheered them on even when they couldn't win a game and there season ended 0-15. I was a committed fan regardless of how bad they were beaten or that they couldn't win a game in a season.


I am still a dedicated fan and was cheering them on during the NFC Championship game on Sunday. There were moments that didn't look good for them, but I was right there keeping a watchful eye on them and hoping that they would win. Win they did and now I get to cheer for them one more game this year. I'm looking forward to an upset. Go Giants! Go Giants! You can defeat the Patriots.

For all my friends that are Cowboy fans and remember watching all the games at the Story's, here is a picture to remind you of the Giants:



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO GIANTS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't enjoy watching football, but it is always on the tube here when the games are played. I have to confess, the other evening I watched the game when it neared the last quarter. It was exciting to watch the amazing way that the football was kicked so hard and so high and not make it through the posts, but...the last kick, well, that was really something to watch and I rooted for the Giants then. It was a great game. I agree, GO GIANTS!!!!!

connielafaver said...

Laura,
I am not sure what happened if Dave
went this morning as we have had a bit of an emergency with a close friend of ours in Ogdensburg and we were called out suddenly last night.I will try to remember to give Dave this message. Please keep my friend Sheryl in prayer as we took her back to the hospital today by rescue squad. Sheryl is really sick and we have been trying to help her as much as we can... Hope you understand...