Friday, November 28, 2008

A New Fitness Activity

I have found a new fitness activity that is guarantee to keep my body in tip-top shape. It is called scooter walking. If you want to try it, here is what you need:
  1. A friend or family member that has a broken leg;

  2. One red scooter with a speed control that goes up to rabbit speeds;

  3. A sling to hold your friend's or family member's broken leg in the air; and

  4. A pair of good walking shoes.

Once you have everything, place your friend or family member on the scooter, tell them to adjust the speed control to rabbit, and then try to keep up with them. Do this for a week for 30 minutes per day and I guarantee you that you will get fit.

2 comments:

nymrsb said...

How kind of Sue to help you in your fitness routine!

ByHIsGrace said...

I am brethless already just reading - a friend indeed to accommodate your new exercise routine like that - funny, Laura - nice scooter - good pic - and short sleeves no less - THAT makes me realize it is going to be a LONG time before Spring yet - but......at least we are having a snowstorm to show us the beauty of nature - have a good week- oh yeah, it never happened about me having video - neither tonya, who is really good, nor I, could get the video part to work with my computer - so at least I did not feel badly when it did not work for tonya either - so we passed it on to nichole via email and so hopefully when I look, it will be there -bb