Sunday, February 17, 2008

Last Day in Texas

I find it hard to imagine that my vacation in Texas in almost over. I have truly enjoyed the weather and my time here. God has used this time to confirm many things to me about my future. I am coming home with a new sense of God's direction for my life. I have peace and a level of excitement that I've never have felt before.

My last day will be spent packing and enjoying time with my hosts, the Browns. They are truly great hosts and I'm thankful for their hospitality.

Tomorrow morning I will have to arise early since my flight leaves at 7:20 in the morning. I'm suppose to arrive in Albany,NY around 1:30 PM. I then have a 4 hour drive home. The weather looks like it will be okay for my drive home.

My upcoming work week will be hectic. There is a filming crew arriving today to film a documentary for one of my projects. We will be filming all week. This means long work days ahead for me. I'm glad that I've had 10 days of RR.

4 comments:

connielafaver said...

Laura Jean,
Just so you know it is not 70% here, prepare yourself.... Looking forward to you being back home... Have a safe and enjoyable trip...

connie

thisrequiresthought said...

never, ever on my to-do list, were these words:

"film a documentary"....

you are one amazing lady!

thisrequiresthought said...

never, ever on my to-do list, were these words:

"film a documentary"....

you are one amazing lady!

Anonymous said...

HMMMM....
Michele