Sunday, March 23, 2008

Celebrating Resurrection Day

I had the pleasure of hosting three families for celebrating resurrection day, or better known to everyone as Easter.

The empty cross cake in the picture below symbolizes why we celebrate: Jesus is risen and alive today!! He isn't still nailed to the cross as many crosses show Him to be. He died for me and rose from the grave so that I could have a right relationship with God, my Father in heaven. Thank you Lord for all the pain, suffering, and anguish you bore for me. May I never forget what you have done for me.



3 comments:

Darlene Sinclair said...

Way to go, Laura! What a fun day this must have been for you and your guests!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you had a great day with you families you invited...I am
sure you prepared a great meal and had a fun time... Love You and Miss you too..

Anonymous said...

Awesome cake for an awesome Lord!
Michele