Friday, March 28, 2008

Shopping

I am in Burlington, Ontario. I get to do one of my most favorite things today - shopping. You may be wondering why I came to Burlington, Ontario to shop. The company where I buy most of our garbage equipment is located in Burlington. Yes, that is right, I'm shopping for more garbage equipment. I'll be looking at transfer trailers that are capable of transporting upto 30 tons of garbage at one time. I'll also be looking at roll-off containers. It is so fun being in the garbage business and being able to look at all this cool equipment.

I had dinner here last evening. It is a cool place.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! Sounds something like wandering through hardware stores but on a bigger scale? It was always a treat to go with my dad when I was little. For some reason Mom never went....
nymrsb

thisrequiresthought said...

sounds like you are having fun!
I missed you on Sunday.

but the announcements about the May meeting were posted all around : )

have a great trip.