Thursday, May 29, 2008

Life at the Pink House

It is official - I'm living in the pink house.

I guess when you cook your first meal, do 4 loads of laundry, sweep the floors, vacuum, and do dishes, you can say that I'm officially living at the pink house.

I am getting more settled. It was a relief to get all the boxes unpacked and organize everything. I've included a few pictures. Hope you enjoy them.


Front of house - porch is a great place to have afternoon coffee.

View from side of porch.
More views of porch - I like the sliding rocker.

Cooking my first meal.

Getting ready to eat my first meal. Did you notice the pink candles and pink house napkins? Thanks Sarah for the special touch.

Shadow and Angel at top of stairs. They need a good home for anyone who is interested.

Kitchen - I love it.


Living room - nice and big.

Do you recognize the person standing? I think it is the pink house lady.


4 comments:

Selah said...

Looks like a nice B&B...You might become so content you may not want to move. I'll try not to be jealous of the front porch...It looks like a good spot to sit and practice my wave.

thisrequiresthought said...

looks amazing!
Can't wait to hang out there.

Anonymous said...

In olden days, back when I was young, my maternal grandparents (where I spent much of my time), lived on Hamilton Street (across from you a bit).
The pink house was a family home then. As a child, I often wandered the neighborhood, visiting. That was one of my stops!
I always loved looking at, believe it or not, local architecture. That house has some beautiful details!
Glad you are settling in. The cats seem ok. They want to move to Texas, I can see it in their eyes.
Michele

connielafaver said...

Wow Laura, you are living in a pink house, I mean
how time changes a person
I never thought that it would be you, but it is, so be it. Honestly it looks like a nice place. I wanna come over and have coffee, SOON~~~