Saturday, July 08, 2006

Enjoying the Weekend

At last, the weekend is here. My plans for the weekend include traveling with friends to Purchase, NY. The reason for the travel is to take my friend's daughter to a music camp; she will be spending a week there.

We will be making a stop near Lake George where we will spend the afternoon relaxing and swimming - this is what weekends are for. We'll spend the night at my friend's family resort and then travel to Purchase tomorrow. On the way home, we intend to stop and shop along the way.

I'm sure that I'll drink plenty of coffee during the trip too.

I hope you all enjoy your weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh! Looks like I am going to miss you at church tomorrow! When...oh WHEN will we be able to get together? I'm leaving after church and will be home next weekend. Well, at least we are both having fun! :) Enjoy your trip, and I will see you...sometime!