Thursday, July 13, 2006

Washington, DC Attorneys & Hourly Rates

Today I received a bill from an attorneys office that is located in Washington, DC. The bill was suppose to be sent to the St. Regis Hotel, which is located in DC, but came to me under the name of the St. Regis Mohawk Tribe.

The amazing part of the bill was the hourly rate for the attorney. Can you guess what it was? How about $470 per hour.

This is truly amazing that an attorney can make that much per hour. Lets see ... that is $18,800 per week for a 40 hour work week. I can't even imagine making that much money in one week. Perhaps I should think about switching careers. I always said that I would make a good attorney. What do you think?

1 comment:

Darlene Sinclair said...

How dare they tell my story without permission!! Just kidding, of course. After the way I put them out, they deserve all the mileage they can get from the laughs we had!