Monday, July 21, 2008

Kayaking

My friend and I spent the whole day kayaking on three different waterways located in the Adirondacks. Here are some pictures of our trip. Make sure to visit her blog since she posted pictures too. Enjoy.


Thanks to the Nordberg family we could ride together with all of our equipment in their truck.

Nancy, I'd like to see the picture that you took here.


Cascade lake along Route 73 on the way to Keene Valley.

Oh, the sounds of nature.
Nancy entering a channel with her lunker paddle.
Paddling through the channel.

Coming out of the second channel. Notice, she is using a different paddle - mine. Oh, how I couldn't wait to get it back.


Sunshine awaiting.


2 comments:

thisrequiresthought said...

Nice!

oops....I deleted the shot of you taking a pictures of me!

ByHIsGrace said...

Those pictures were awesome - the scenery appeared fabulous - the trees the way they cascaded over the water and the channel with the lighting so peaceful I felt I was there (maybe I just wanted to be there in that serenity) - wonderful