Monday, November 27, 2006

Traveling Home

I can't believe that a week has passed already and it is time for me to travel home.

My stay at my brother's has been relaxing and exciting. I truly enjoyed my time in southern California and would consider moving here if I felt the Lord leading me to leave NNY. The weather is great and the people here are friendly. There are also many choices for entertainment & food here. The best part is that I have family leaving here and it would be great to hang out with them all the time.

To my friends and family in NNY, don't worry I am coming home and am excited about that too. There are certain aspects about the north country that I truly miss; i.e. my cabin, cats, less traffic, and most of all my friends and family.

I'll be leaving for the airport in about 45 minutes. My brother is getting ready to take some family pictures before I leave. I guess I need to sign off for now.

See you all soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura, Glad you had a good time, now it is back to NY and the cool weather. See you soon, Love you, M