Monday, June 09, 2008

A Tribute to a Friend

Today was a special day for a friend of mine. It was Bonnie's birthday. We had a nice birthday dinner here.


Bonnie is one of my friends that sticks closer than a brother. She has the ability to bring a smile to my face even when I don't feel like smiling. She is my "go to" lady when I need prayer since I know she prays without ceasing. She brings out a part of my personality that no one else can; guess what part that is. Bonnie is also compassionate and listens with a learned ear; sometimes the wisdom that she has blows me away.


Bonnie and I have been through a lot together as friends. We've grown through the bumpy and the good times of our friendship. It doesn't matter what we've been through - we will always have the special bond between us called friendship.


Happy birthday, my dear friend. Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me. Love ya.




1 comment:

connielafaver said...

I am so glad that you and Bonnie went out on her birthday. She is a sweet woman isn't she. She does
make for a great friend, I do agree...