Thursday, August 14, 2008

Welcome to My New Home - Part 2

I will now give you a tour of my new bedroom and bathrooms.


My bed. It is very comfortable since I sprang for a foam bed. The bed is actually made from the same foam that is used in beds on the space shuttles. It is sooo..comfortable. I also bought a nice extra soft comforter.
Dresser in my bedroom. I really like the black.
Standing at my office door and looking down the hall. My bedroom is on the left at the end and a bathroom on the right. In the middle, the living room is to the left and kitchen to the right. I'll post pictures of these the next time I post.
Bathroom across the hall from my bedroom.
I'm using this bathroom as the guest bathroom since my office is located in the master bedroom where the larger closet and bathroom are located.
My cowboy bathroom. Nice large garden tub, which I'm enjoying.
Like the boot.
These are the bath rates and rules when you come to visit.


4 comments:

thisrequiresthought said...

love it ALL.

you deserve all this pampering.
So, when I come visit, can I pay 1$ and get an hour-long hot bath?

connielafaver said...

Wow Laura, this is so completely different from the cabin in the woods.
I love it for sure. So I can believe the coffee queen, dunkin donuts too.

connie

ByHIsGrace said...

I absolutely love the colors, Laura. They are so soft and warm, and THAT bed. I could be covetous, but I will refrain, and the bathroom, and yes, the black goes so well and speaks of such elegance - I see you this way so much more than the cabin - This speaks of Who you represent and where He has brought you. I love it. I look forward to visiting and being in a pampered place. Now, ideally, you need to get to a pampered chef party, even if it is oonly one item, that is a statement in itself. Great pictures. Keep going. ms.b

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Laura! I love the pics of your dwelling so far. I really like the black bedroom set as well, very sharp. I'm anxious to see the rest. I'm so excited for you.

Blessings, Nancy C.