Friday, August 15, 2008

Welcome to My New Home - Part 3

As promised, here are pictures of my living room, dining room, and kitchen. My next post will have pictures of my office.

I have many birds located throughout the living room. Reminds me of NNY.

My nice couch that I bought from special friends in Texas.
I love these tables and the way the light shines off them at night.
Notice the many decorative touches that were created by my own personal interior decorator. I can't imagine what the place would looked like if I had done the decorating. I'm ever so thankful to Sue.
My personal decorator is a seamstress too - she made the curtains.
Notice the clock to the left. Paul and Sue searched long and hard to find it. Sue purchased it last Saturday about 5 hours before they brought me to the apartment. I might add that the clock was on sale and it was a great price.

Sue and I discussing who is going to do the cooking.
More decorative touches. The pineapple teapot is one that my grandmother made.

A different view of the kitchen.
Dining room area.







5 comments:

Selah said...

Wow! What beautiful pictures. You did a good job. Perhaps we can add that to your job description. You could ask my business manager to put that in her notes.

connielafaver said...

Laura,
I think your new home is very lovely.
I am at camp now, we just arrived a couple of hours ago and it is very nice here today. I am thinking of you and the great time we had when we were camping a couple of years ago and how God used that special time to do some work in your life. I miss you and I am sad I won't get to have you come and stay this year :(, but I am sure you are doing well and adjusting just fine to your new found life in Texas too. Keep in touch Laura Jean.

connie & dave

Anonymous said...

Looks comfortable and homey and so very, very clean!!!!
Michele

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your new abode. Wonderfully decorated. I would be happy to have my own personal decorator. You are so blessed Laura and may God bless you abundantly in this new season in your life. My prayers will always be with you.

Love you, Nancy C.

Linda said...

Your new home is gorgeous. Very exciting what He is doing in your life.