Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Welcome to MY New Home - Part 4

These are the last pictures of my new home. Are you ready to take a tour of my office, a place where I spend most of days working?

The view as you walk into my office. Take notice of the window to the right, which is a sliding glass door that leads out to my patio.
The helm of the office.
I just bought this slider rocker this past weekend. My TV (which is also my monitor) is in the office. I can now sit and watch my favorite show - NY Giant's football games.
Sue was so gracious to decorate my office with things that would remind me of my love for the outdoors and NNY. Above is a paddle that I may bring back for my friend Nancy for kayaking. Nancy - I promise that is lighter than your lunker. Below is a fishing lamp - I love it!!

Sue had prints made of some pictures that I took on my kayaking adventure in the Adirondacks a few weeks before moving. I cried when I first saw them - such beauty of God's creation that I was able to take in for a day.
The picture that WIM gave me during our last women's meeting at CFC. When I look at it, I have fond memories of my days spent in NY. Thank you.








7 comments:

Selah said...

Nice office. Could you see if your interior decorator could spare a little time for my office? I thought about working on it tonight...but I got busy learning how to chat on the computer. Now this could prove detrimental...

Darlene Sinclair said...

Thanks for sharing the photos. It's so much fun to be able to see your new home and work space! Keep up the good work at posting and helping us keep up with your changes. Love you!

thisrequiresthought said...

the photos are what Sue was whispering to me about at your going-away party!!!

abigaildaniels said...

Your apartment looks great! Welcome to TX! How are you liking the heat?

Abby D.
www.xanga.com/ahappyhousewife
if you want to see my blog but don't have a xanga, shoot me an email and I will give you the password to get in.

thisrequiresthought said...

I miss you, Laura !

Anonymous said...

Great photos.
Michele

connielafaver said...

I have totally enjoyed looking at the nice pictures of your
new home. Looks warm and quite
inviting Laura. Good job Sue!
I hope all is going well for you. I miss you Laura Jean~~