Sunday, December 31, 2006

Reflections about the Year 2006

One word describes my life for the year of 2006: transforming.

My physical transformation is the most obvious to people. I loss 42 pounds and have been maintaining my weight within 1 or 2 pounds.

I'm thankful for my physical transformation, but I'm more thankful for the work that the Lord has done in my soul, which is less obvious to people.

The people that are close to me know that God has been doing a deep healing work in my soul, which has allowed me to draw closer to God. It has not always been an easy road to walk this year, but God has always been with me and has used many of you to help me along the way. I won't mention names, but you all know who you are and I'm forever grateful for your friendship and love.

I'm sure that the transformation work will continue in 2007, but I also sense that God is bringing me into a new season. A season where I will pour out into the lives of others. My only prayer is that in my pouring out that people will be touched by God's deep love for them and His transforming power.

In concluding, let me share some of my most favorite posts with you for the year 2006:

God Truly Hears & Understands

A Day with My Best Friend

A Birthday Outing

Before & After Photos

Laying Behind the Old & Receiving the New

1 comment:

thisrequiresthought said...

I enjoyed re-reading your favorite posts!