Sunday, December 23, 2007

California - Here We Come

I'll be leaving in about an hour. My final destination is Los Angeles, CA. In route, I'll be stopping by my mom's house since she is going with me too.

We are both excited to be spending Christmas with my brother and his family, in addition to leaving the snow and cold of NNY. The forecast for the LA area is sunny and temperatures in the 60's. I can handle that.

For the family of CFC, I will also be spending time with Jong & Jiwon during my visit. I'm actually staying at their place for a few days since there is no room at my brother's house. In addition to mom and me, one of my nephews and his wife are visiting too. My options for sleeping were a nice room and bed at Jong & Jiwon's or an air mattress in the middle of the living room floor at my brother's. I opted for the nice room with a bed. Jong & Jiwon live about 30 minutes from my brother's house. Jong & Jiwon will be spending Christmas with us too.

Jiwon and I are looking forward to having nice long talks over many cups of coffee. When she lived in Potsdam, we would spend hours at Scoops drinking coffee and talking. I really miss Jiwon and am looking forward to seeing her.

1 comment:

Darlene Sinclair said...

Have a wonderful Christmas, and give a big hug to Jong and Jiwon for me. I miss them too!

Merry Christmas!