Sunday, December 16, 2007

Snow Bound

This Sunday has been unusual since a winter storm blew in last night and has dumped about 14 inches of snow. Church was cancelled and I've had the day to myself. What does one do when snow bound? Here is a list of things that I did:

  • watched football - this is the first time all year that I watched a game
  • ate some good food
  • caught up on sleep by taking two naps
  • paid my bills
  • completed some paperwork that I've been avoiding to do
  • prayed and spend time reading my Bible
  • made chicken soup, which I'll definitely enjoy throughout the week

It is nice to be snow bound every once in awhile, but I am looking forward to venturing out tomorrow. Of course, this is after I shovel all the snow off my porch and my plow man comes to clear my driveway.

1 comment:

www.jean-e-oathout.blogspot.com said...

Yes, it was a different kind of day! Renata and I ate at the local diner, to help end her stay here, for now. Naps were in order, too, and shoveling!