Thursday, December 06, 2007

I'm Traveling

I'm sitting at the Syracuse Airport waiting to board a plane to Dallas, TX. This is a personal trip to visit friends and to help them plan for future expansion with their ministry.

I'm excited about this trip. The last time I checked the weather will be sunny and in the 70's. This is a far cry from the -2 temperature that occurred in NNY last night and the blinding snow storm (lake effect) that I drove through 2 hours earlier. I'm also excited since God is leading me to help out with the ministry in Texas. This is one of my dreams to come true - to be able to use my administrative gifts to help expand God's work through a ministry.

I'm typing this post on my new laptop that I just picked up this morning. So far, so good. I like the feel of the keys and the smooth operation of the system. I was brave and am using Windows Vista. I use it at the office and like it. All my coworkers think I'm nuts because I like Vista.

Okay that is all for now from the airport.

3 comments:

www.jean-e-oathout.blogspot.com said...

Happy traveling, my friend! May our Lord use your giftings in such a way that many will benefit! I've just experimented with my photo printer and am finding that I can make beautiful photos of my crafts to sell! God is Awesome, and I appreciate His enabling me to do this. Now, if only the printer would cooperate! Love, Jean

thisrequiresthought said...

how are things in TX?
when are you flying home?

I cut some boughs from the trees on your property. See if you can tell where I snipped....

Anonymous said...

God is going to bless this no matter what the outcome...because your heart is pure and seeking Him...
Michele