Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Arrival - Washington, DC

Nancy & I arrived in Washington, DC last evening about 6:30 pm. It was a good day for traveling.

I picked Nancy up at 6:30 am and we headed south. We made a stop in Watertown where we met my dad for breakfast. He rode his motorcycle and Nancy took our picture with us standing next to it - I imagine that you might see it on her weblog in the future. We were back on the road to continue our trip south. The nice thing about heading south is the weather improved the farther we went. It was sunny and in the mid 70's by the time we arrived in Washington.

After checking in at the hotel, Nancy went off to be a tourist and I went to a business dinner meeting. I was pretty tired by the time I got back to the room at 10pm.

I have an unstructured day ahead of me. I must complete a proposal that I've been working on. I guess I should go begin working on it. Perhaps I'll work on it when I'm sitting pool side enjoying the sun. I wonder how much I would get done if I did that? Check back and I'll let you know.

1 comment:

thisrequiresthought said...

WHEN, oh WHEN can we come again??