Friday, June 02, 2006

Family Photos

Tonight is the first night that I was able to download pictures that I snapped during my trip to Iowa trip. I've included family photos in this entry. Have a look and feel free to leave comments. Enjoy.
Introducing...my brother's family. From left to right: Hannah, me(Laura), Sarah, Clark (my brother), Russell, Susan (Clark's wife), Issac, and mom. See photos below to learn more.

Introducing ...mom. Mom was my travel partner-in-crime and navigator. We didn't get in too much trouble traveling across the country. I truly enjoyed our conversations and especially singing the old songs that we heard on the radio. Thanks for going mom. You're the best!! Love you bunches. P.S. Did your sneakers arrive and do you miss the winds of Iowa?

Introducing...me & my brother, Reverand Clark. Clark would tell everyone when he introduced me that he got all the brains and the good looks, and he wasn't sure what I got. I would always respond muscles since I used to beat him up when he was smaller than me. Hard to imagine that I used to knock my brother around, or least give it a good try. In any event, I love you and it was great to see you and the family. P.S. Has the wind stopped blowing in Iowa and is your meat smoker still cooking up a storm?

Introducing...Susan, my sister-in-law. I found out that Susan and I like many of the same things; especially lots of hot coffee and shopping. This was evident by the many cups coffee and shopping sprees that we had together. It is a wonder we didn't wear out your coffee pot. Even if we did, I'm sure that you could run down to manufacturing plant for the Bunn Coffee pot; I was truly amazed that the world's famous coffee pot is manufactured in the village that you live in. Thanks for the coffee and all the great conversations that went with it.
Introducing...Russell, the oldest nephew and now a high school graduate. Russell you are a young ambitious man. This is evident by the many jobs that you are working. This kind of work ethic will take you far. Keep close to God as you follow your dreams and God will richly bless you. P.s. Can you tie your tie?

Introducing...Sarah, the oldest niece. I admire Sarah's devotion to taking care of her grandparents, her mom's mother & dad. Sarah likes to have fun too as is evident from this picture. I truly enjoyed my time with you Sarah even though it was short. You are a fine young lady, keep your chin up, trust in the Lord, and He will take you far.

Introducing...Hannah, the youngest niece. Hannah loves animals and fun times. I truly enjoyed all our games that we played. My favorite was jumping and trying to touch the ceiling (oops, don't tell your dad). Keep trying and maybe someday you'll be tall enough to reach it. How are your hamsters, dogs, chickens, and horse?

Introducing....Isaac, the youngest nephew. He made me feel special by wrapping his arms around me, telling me how much he loved me and sharing many twinnie snacks with me. He especially liked warmed strawberries, yogurt, and cheerios. This is one of my favorites too. Love you Isaac. P.s. don't forget our secret high 5 hand shake.


And finally a picture of me. Any guesses how I snapped this photo of myself?

No comments: