Sunday, June 18, 2006

Father's Day


Nancy snapped this picture of my dad and me after we had breakfast this past Monday. My dad loves to ride his motorcycle.

I had the awesome privilege of spending time with my dad today to celebrate Father's Day. I treasure these times since my dad spends some Father's day taking other people out fishing - my dad operates a fishing charter business. I was glad to learn that he didn't have to go fishing today and I was able to spend time with him.

Farther's day is special for me since I spent 10 years not talking to my dad. The reasons why are not important. More importantly, is that God restored my relationship with dad. We have a great relationship now and I cherish my times with him.

As my friend Nancy says "your dad is a way cool guy." I agree with her and I love him very much.

No comments: