Saturday, May 27, 2006

African Safari Adventures & Weary Travelers

One word summarizes the African Safari - amazing. We got to see all kinds of animals freely roaming on the African Safari today. I had been before and it was nice to visit again. This was the first African Safari visit for my mom and she truly enjoyed herself.

We had dinner with two friends of mine and their daughter tonight. The food was great and the company was even better. It is always nice to spend time with friends that you don't get to see all the time.

Mom and I will begin our last leg of the journey home tomorrow. Although it has been fun traveling around the country, I must admit that I am ready to come home. I've come to appreciate the things that I've missed most on this journey - my friends and cats (Angel & Shadow). I can't wait to see you all.


No comments: