Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Spring Cleanup Begins - Treasures Already Found

We are only two days into our spring cleanup on the reservation and I've already pulled a few treasures for my home; see my post from Saturday (http://trashtidbits.blogspot.com/2006/04/finding-treasures.html) to understand what I mean by treasures.

The treasures include: a brand new tread mill that works great; two fishing poles for two special boys (Silas & Isaac); coffee pot; and brand new tupperware containers with lids.

The spring cleanup concludes on June 9. I can't wait to see what other treasures come my way. Keep visiting my blog often because I'll keep listing them here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Laura! That sounds better than garage sale-ing. I need a rake...see if you can hook me up! ;) -Ann