Friday, May 12, 2006

Sagamore Pictures



A view from my room. I had a porch with two rocking chairs. I truly enjoyed my quiet time sitting in them.

Another view from my porch.

Tuesday afternoon was recreational time for us. I chose to go on the boat cruise and took this picture.
Picture that I took while cruising on Lake George. This is the main part of The Sagamore hotel. Great food was found in this building.



Picture of The Sagamore from land. Notice the large glassed veranda in the center. It was beautiful to sit inside and view Lake George.


Stairs leading up to the veranda from the water.

I pulled over in Keene Valley on the way home to enjoy some of the scenery.


I heard voices as I snapped the shot in Keene Valley. I looked behind me and saw two rock climbers on this cliff. Can you see them?

1 comment:

thisrequiresthought said...

your pics brought back memories of when I was the pianist in the main dining room there. Also: some dear friends were married there on the lawn overlooking the lake. What a lovely place.

glad you had a chance to unwind while you were there.
see you tomorrow for dinner!