Monday, May 22, 2006

Travel Plans - Trip Back to NY

My mom and I agreed that we would travel to Kalamazoo, MI on Thursday. I estimate that it will be a 9 hour drive. We'll spend the night there and then take in some of the sites on Friday. There is a bird sanctuary in Kalamazoo that mom would like to see.

On Friday we will travel to Cambridge, Ontario and spend the night there. There is an African Safari that we will visit on Saturday before heading back to NY. I should be home late Saturday night.

Iowa is known for their good tasting steaks. My brother cooked us some of the finest steaks that I've ever eaten tonight. He is quite the chef with the grill and smoker. He made us smoked chicken and salmon a few nights ago. They were yummy. Not to worry though, I am sticking to my twinnie food plan.

That is all for now from Iowa.

1 comment:

sam said...

Hey, we know Kalamazoo. That is, after all, where we moved from when we came to New York. Too fun! I haven't been to the bird sanctuary in years but I am sure you will have a wonderful time. Travel safely!