Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Destination - Creston, Iowa

I'll be on the road again and my destination is Creston, Iowa. What is in Creston other than corn fields? Answer: my brother and his family.

I'll be leaving tomorrow morning and picking my mom up along the way. We'll then drive to the Toronto area and stop by to visit friends that I haven't seen since last year. After dinner, we'll be heading to Michagen where we'll find a place to spend the night. The next day we'll continue to drive until we arrive at my brother's house.

The name of the road that my brother lives on is the High and Dry Road. I'll let you know how high and dry it is when I arrive.

Our activities while visiting my brother will include attending my nephew's high school graduation on Sunday and enjoying our time with the family.

I'll be back home sometime during Memorial Day weekend.

I will try to post when I'm gone if I have internet access. If not, you'll have to wait until I get back to hear about all the adventures.

See ya.

No comments: