Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Lady Bugs Are on the Move

A month ago I wrote about lady bugs invading my bathroom (http://trashtidbits.blogspot.com/2006/03/lady-bugs-in-bathroom.html). Last night they invaded another space in my cabin.

A friend of mine introduced me to white Russian flavored coffee that I drink after dinner.

I was truly enjoying my coffee last night until I tasted something crunchy in my mouth. My first thoughts were "oh, must be some coffee beans that didn't get fully ground." These thoughts soon left me as I begin to experience an awful bitter taste in my mouth. Upon retrieving the crunchy critter from my mouth, I soon realized that I had tasted a lady bug.

Lady bugs are definitely crunchy and bitter in flavor. I would not recommend placing one in your coffee, but perhaps they would taste good in salads; if nothing else they would add color and crunch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The real question is: are they approved on your diet? Ann